Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10


Well today marks the 10/10/10 day or whatever you call it. For me though there are more things I am focused upon. Today is sunday, which are my favorite days. My absolute favorite days.

Sundays I get to relax, do really whatever I feel like. Sundays include church, football, time with family and getting ready for the week. I never work sundays, I never make major plans, and just love the idea of having one day or two a week where I can just relax, reflect, and prepare my mind for the coming week.

I used to fill my sundays with activities, events and felt myself crumbling under the anxiety of not having a day or two of rest and reflection. Anxiety sucks, trust me. All people aren't the way I am though. Some are busy-bodies and just can't think to have a day or two of relaxing and reflection though.

I write this because if you are one of those people with a lot of stress, or a lot on your mind and feel like you can't get a period of time where you can regroup maybe you need to find a sunday like me. Especially with work, school, extracurriculars, friends, family and so much more we all need our "sundays". Today isn't just 10/10/10 to me but more importantly sunday ;).

2 comments: