Sunday, October 24, 2010

From a gutter to the front door...


Oh man. I find myself stuck in the fall blues. I'm not sure there is such a term but I do. I just don't have that certain energy I used to have in the summer.

I've never enjoyed school yet I enjoy it now that I am able to study something I have passion for. Being a teacher will definitely go against my feelings towards school but it's weird how that sometimes happens for some people. I just have little motivation for things and find myself missing out on important dates throughout the week.

Life isn't about what you choose to do, it is about what you do do. I guess that may or may not make sense but I can promise you it does to me. The last few months have been extremely hard for me. Being single again after a broken engagement, my father having a massive heart attack, and not finding enough time to spend in scripture. Today was a huge step for me. I attended everything I told myself I would.

I hope I can keep this up. I understand it can fade quickly but after looking back I am so glad I wasn't stuck in my rut today and just deciding to cancel off my plans. I helped clean up the house, met some friends and family, a work party and most of all made it to Epikos which I haven't been in a several weeks. Life is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment